Movie Screening Summary
Fox Rich is a fighter. The entrepreneur, abolitionist and mother of six boys has spent the last two decades campaigning for the release of her husband, Rob G. Rich, who is serving a 60-year sentence for a robbery they both committed in the early 90s in a moment of desperation. Combining the video diaries Fox has recorded for Rob over the years with intimate glimpses of her present-day life, director Garrett Bradley paints a mesmerizing portrait of the resilience and radical love necessary to prevail over the endless separations of the country’s prison-industrial complex.
@timemovie on Twitter and Instagram.
In Select Theaters October 9, 2020 | Worldwide on Amazon Prime Video October 16, 2020 (Phoenix opening date)
Advance Movie Screening For TIME
Find your chance to receive special advance movie screening passes below.
Advance Movie Screening Details
Movie Screening Date: Thursday, October 8th
Location: Virtual Screening
Movie Screening Time: 7:00pm
Advance Movie Screening Information
How the a virtual screening works:
- RSVP by simply clicking the Get Passes button above.
- Two days prior, you’ll receive a reminder about the virtual screening.
- On the day of the screening about an hour prior, you’ll receive a link to access the screening. Just like an in-person screening, there are a limited number of people who can attend the screening so – sign in early! The viewing is first come, first served.
- The film will begin at the official start time, but you need to be in the virtual waiting room to ensure you’ll be able to see the film. Do not navigate away from the waiting room or you could lose your spot.
- Still confused? Visit amazon screenings.com and it will walk you through each step.
If you have any other questions or comments, please contact us.